Job Req #: 21-06936
Job Description: Sr. Data Analyst, Quality & Compliance
Position Type: Direct Hire/Permanent
The Data Analyst will deliver automated Analytics and BI solutions within Quality and will contribute into all GQA dQMS: solution design, product implementation and support. The ideal candidate will have good business processes and IT skills, and be client focused. Must have proven hands-on pharma (discovery to market) technical and dashboard design expertise to independently analyze, document, develop and add best practice to Quality and Compliance BI.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Design, develop and support analytics and dashboards to bring continuous improvements to Quality and Compliance business function.
- Carry end to end development cycle covering data souring, data modelling, transformations, dashboards, KPIs, data access controls and documentation.
- Manage analytics-BI solutions through support, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization. Apply best practices and standards.
- Provide proactive analysis and insights to solve business problems.
- Ensure dashboards provides accurate, valid data, supported by explainable details.
- Train business users on dashboards usage. Investigate data queries and provide timely support to QA business.
- Partner with Quality team members to closely monitor business process and system changes that require continuous analytics enhancements and updates.
- Proactively understand the business process to provide dependable solutions. Keep up to date with industry GXP Quality and Compliance training and regulations.
- Identify and communicate the technical software requirements to IT team.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the stakeholders.
- Promote continuous quality process operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years hands-on development experience using Microsoft Technology stack: SQL Server, Power BI (Power Query, DAX, Data management, Security & Design) and Azure.
- Experience with publishing and monitoring Power BI workspaces, dashboards, apps, configure user access and row level security.
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Technology (C#, SQL Server, Web Services, SharePoint) and Cloud based REST API data extraction.
- 4+ years hands on experience with Data Warehousing, programming, analytics, and BI.
- Creative and professional dashboard visualization design skills.
- Experience with handling GXP related data. Familiarity with Biotechnology industry Quality and Compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic environment.
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Effective and balanced management skills in building and supporting highly effective teams in a matrix reporting structure.
Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Data Science
Computer Skills: PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Travel for Work: As required
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!