Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Because our Bedford, MA office is closed for the time being due to the pandemic, you will work from home until the office reopens. Once the office reopens, you will work in the Bedford, MA office each day.JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for coaching an operations team that is responsible for the intake and outreach of provider data whom are currently contracted or wish to be contracted with the Company. Researching and consulting on standard and escalated practitioner matters.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist Team Leaders in the daily responsibilities to meet team performance goals.
2. Manage high priority and specialized requests as appropriate.
3. Serve as a subject matter expert for all intake and outreach activities performed within assigned area, with an emphasis on operational efficiency and quality optimization
4. Review, analyze and report on individual, team and department data for trends, gaps and variances from department performance standards
5. Ensure all processes are in compliance with company policies
6. Provide coaching to develop employees while also providing feedback and suggestions for improvement as outlined.
7. Record daily statistics surrounding team inventory and report all trends observed, identify and escalate negative trending as appropriate.
8. Perform internal Quality Assurance Audits of team production to ensure high data quality output.
9. Participate in projects that involve processing and system design and re-design related to the intake and outreach processes.
10. Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal training materials in collaboration with department management and training teams.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works under general supervision within established standard and guidelines ('parameters') for quality and efficiency. The incumbent exercises independent decision making, discretion, and choice within parameters on standard and escalated issues concerning applicability as well as to prioritize and balance their workload to ensure efficient and timely work output. More complex issues are referred to a higher level. The incumbent works collaboratively with other departments and has regular interaction with colleagues internal and external to the department. Work output is reviewed for accuracy and the work of the incumbent impacts the Company's accreditation with NCQA. This job does not directly supervise but provides lead direction to less experienced team members as requested, or if the Team Lead is absent or unavailable.