***MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W2 AND CONVERT PERM ****
1. Data Scientist Experience- must have a PHD - looking at the problem and understanding solutions and providing solutions. This is more of a strategist role, preferably have implemented projects, understand and work at a very high level
2. Tools- must have utilized a tool (s) to evaluate Data - could be R, Python, etc- any is fine but must be able to articulate and show what and how they have done it
3. Predictive Analytics- must be able to conduct data models, analyze and predict data and trends- Ideally have worked with cloud data as well
Background- Ideally a Healthcare or Banking
Our client is building out a Data Scientist team. They are going to start with 2 people and grow from there.We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, create innovative and ground-breaking applications, and help us make smarter decisions to improve clinical trials. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality artificial intelligence/machine learning systems integrated with our products.
* Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
* Work with natural language, genomic, risk monitoring, and other clinical trial data
* Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
* Develop custom machine learning and/or deep learning models to apply to data sets
* Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
* Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
* Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
* Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data quality
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.