Location: Denver, CO
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and principles with .NET technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in C#.
- Experience with Database design, data modeling and SQL.
- Working experience with Object Relational Mapping software.
- 5 years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex T-SQL queries, views, and stored procedures in a multi-database environment
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Developing using the Microsoft data stack
- Experience using source control to manage tasks and maintain developed solutions (MS Visual Studio and TFS) preferred
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to debug issues and identify the root cause of a problem.
- Strong understanding of full software development life cycle
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT, and XML schemas
- Experience with web services include REST and SOAP
- Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment practices
- Highly preferred: Experience in creating and modifying Crystal reports.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!