The Senior Director, Diversity and Inclusion will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will provide strategic guidance to the CEO, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, People Leaders and Human Resources. This key leadership role will lead the organization in partnership with leadership teams to create an inclusive environment that will attract, develop, retain and leverage the unique capabilities our associates bring to work every day. The Sr. Director of D&I will bring thought leadership, perspective and vision to create and implement impactful programs. They will design, champion, and guide the Company's inclusion strategy and diversity initiatives across our global footprint.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Core Value and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Design and develop a cohesive, global and business-focused Inclusion and Diversity strategy and framework and operationalize it into a concrete working plan.
- Lead the global framework development for Diversity and Inclusion groups including ongoing communications; oversee the alignment of work plans; support the start-up of new groups.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and partner to the business by continuously collecting, analyzing and presenting effectiveness of D&I metrics, processes, initiatives, and tools, as well as monitoring and interpreting insights related to internal and external talent demographics and other data trends. Develop, recommend and/or implement actions or process improvements as appropriate.
- Consult with Talent Partners and Senior business leaders on inclusion strategies to enable business performance
- Develop, implement and evaluate diversity/equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action programs to ensure compliance with government legislation and organization goals
- In partnership with CEO, CHRO, BOD and senior leadership, develop and implement corporate diversity and inclusion strategies, including recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and retention.
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support corporate diversity and inclusion projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies.
- Provide consistent updates and guidance to the Board of Directors and Executive Leadership on managing diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Embed diversity and inclusion into the Integer talent cycle and other company-wide operating mechanisms, ensuring global alignment while tailoring for regional needs
- Promote a cohesive and inclusive overarching culture while maintaining a sense of local identity in and across all Integer facilities
- Engage and network with the broader manufacturing and medical device community to learn, lead and partner on matters of diversity and inclusion; strategically align with outside organizations to help augment our strategy, and create ground-breaking thought-leadership
- Perform other duties as required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years of Human resources or equivalent experienced focused on Diversity and Inclusion.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding and expertise of D&I programs and knowledge of global trends (Current and historical)
- Proven track record of leading company-wide initiatives with multiple stakeholders and ability to influence organizational change
- Strong expertise in D&I Data Analysis and story telling and Change Management
- Confident in facilitating, presenting and speaking to both internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Viewed as a trusted advisor with a successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to challenge the status quo with fresh ideas, new approaches, and new solutions