Summary:The Senior Risk Systems Analyst will work with and provide assistance to Management in executing the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program through GRC system enablement. The Senior Risk Analyst will support the execution of programs and processes for identifying, assessing, monitoring, aggregating, and reporting key risks and related information. This position will also be largely responsible for performing system support and development for the enterprise-wide GRC tool (Archer).
- Translating business requirements into RSA Archer technical configuration
- Managing through influence to deliver programs across multiple groups including both technology and business stakeholders
- Defining the business case and requirements for proposed projects or improvement efforts and validating their opportunity, scope, and importance
- Aligning tactical work to upper level strategy
- Aiding and consulting with business leaders in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving risk management capabilities through technology enablement
- Identifying and communicating risk process improvements and enhancements, enabled through technology
- Synthesizing multiple tasks and timelines into holistic, clearly defined milestones and deliverables
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of Risk Management Information Systems for analyzing and reporting risk data to Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Assisting in the creation of educational programs and training for business unit management and general staff
- Acting as an SME for business user Archer GRC inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field OR four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Archer GRC development, or equivalent
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across business units and departments.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, with staff and management.
- Ability to arrange analytical data into reportable formats for various audiences
- Ability to present to small and large groups.
- Effective organization and time management skills, including the ability to adjust priorities as directed.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including being detail-oriented.
- Skilled in problem solving; creativity in resolving unique and challenging business problems; good business judgment.
- Ability to lead and motivate others and gain general consensus.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills, including working well with others as a team.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers, etc.)
- Payments industry and/or Financial Technology experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.