Job Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Sterling, VA, 20164
Duration: 06 months
- Considered a specialist in a specific electrical hardware design area (AC/DC Power Distribution, Input/output Systems, etc.) or a generalist in multiple areas.
- Contribute to hardware engineering requirements capture, analysis, and derivation.
- Design and Document hardware systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines (i.e. mechanical, software and systems engineering) to ensure the electrical design is appropriate for the project/product design approach.
- Participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration and qualification testing of training systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Contribute to the engineering estimates for moderate to large scope electrical design problems.
- Review metrics and hardware defects trends, identify systemic root causes and suggest process improvements.
- Experience in use of AutoCAD 2D Computer aided Design Tool
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office tool suite
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Basic
- Experience in System Design, Integration and Test of Systems of Moderate to High complexity