Job Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Location: Everett, Washington 98204
Duration: 06 Months
- Sr Electrical Engineer may be considered a specialist in a specific hardware area or generalist in multiple hardware areas and recognized in their organization.
- Significant domain knowledge of products and systems in assigned area.
- Plan, analyze, design, test and document hardware of high complexity and contribute to system integration.
- Understand, utilize, and improve internal processes and tools for the development of hardware.
- Decisions may have significant impact on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Act as a mentor to more junior engineers in additional areas including project planning and execution.
- Generate engineering estimates on complex hardware designs
- Estimate, track, and report project costs and schedules.
- May lead cross-functional / domain teams in a Project Engineering role.
- Provide input to technical & product roadmaps.
- Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation - Takes personal initiative to proactively serve as team motivator creating strong morale and synergy.
- Dependability - Ensures that all details of a project are accurate before delegating to others.
- Drive - Displays energy, persistence, and a positive attitude when working on most projects.
- Judgment - Bases decisions on factual information and considers alternative courses of action before reaching decisions.
- Listening - Consistently practices attentive and active listening and can accurately restate the opinions of others.
- Relationships - Develops relationships with others that are based on trust.
- Writing - Produces reports and proposals that are clearly and concisely written.
- Experience with DO-254 development, DO-160 and requirement-based engineering for electronics using Doors or similar tool.
- Aerospace PCB Design experience preferred.