• Considered a specialist in a specific electrical hardware design area (AC/DC Power Distribution, Input/output Systems, etc.) or a generalist in multiple areas.
• Contribute to hardware engineering requirements capture, analysis, and derivation.
• Design and Document hardware systems of moderate to high complexity.
• Work closely with other engineering disciplines (i.e. mechanical, software and systems engineering) to ensure the electrical design is appropriate for the project/product design approach.
• Participate in cross-functional team efforts in integration and qualification testing of training systems of moderate to high complexity.
• Contribute to the engineering estimates for moderate to large scope electrical design problems.
• Review metrics and hardware defects trends, identify systemic root causes and suggest process improvements.
-BS degree in Electrical Engineering or an appropriate discipline in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
-A minimum of 5 years of related experience.