This Contract Position is with one of our Direct Clients.Please submit resumes to Pratichi-pjhala(at)divihn(dot)com or call Pratichi at (630) 847 0267 with any questions.
Job Title: Sr. Engineer (Verification and Validation Medical Devices)
Location: St. Paul,MN
Duration: 12 months
- Works as part of a team performing medical device product development and sustaining work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria
- Perform routine product development related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects following Corporate and division SOP's and policies
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (e.g. clinical, pre clinical, human factors, manufacturing etc.) involved in Product Development Activities for Project Deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Design Owners and Cross-Functional team for Risk Management Activities.
- Document development work, including writing or maintaining technical documentation (User Needs, Product requirement, Labeling Requirements) for product design history files and device master records.
- Contributes in the Development and Execution of Verification and Validation Activities.
Contributes in Developing Design Outputs (Labeling content, Drawings, Specifications)
Own or assist with change control for product development and product sustaining activities
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
- Ability to organize and present technical and project management overviews without assistance
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member across functions and disciplines.
- Ability to solve routine technical problems and seeks assistance, when needed.
- Organizes and completes work assigned with minimal guidance
- Experience with Requirement Management Tools ( DOORS) a plus.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering with 3- 5 year related experience.
- Preferred candidate will have some applicable science background appropriate to biologic tissue medical devices.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.