Our fun, progressive client in beautiful Palm Coast, FL is seeking a Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to sin onsite for 4 months to cover a leave of absence! The best fit would be someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 5+ years of solid FP&A experience, including budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, GL journal entries, and financial reporting.
Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Pay Rate: $40 - 50/hr
Location: Onsite in Palm Coast, FL (Near St. Augustine)
Duration: 4 months (Sep 14, 2020 – Jan 14, 2021)
- Provide financial support and fully support achievement of financial plans, goals and objectives with 20+ Department & Channel Leaders
- Manage & oversee 2021 Budget Process
- Assist with the development of 2021 budget for 10+ departments/channels
- Manage & organize monthly Board Meeting Report
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports and packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance.
- Monitor functional and departmental spending versus budget by highlighting material variances using system generated detail and trend reports.
- Prepare journal entries and assist in month end close as needed to ensure proper accounting at the functional and departmental level.
- Perform complex financial analysis, as directed by management, and recommend alternatives courses of action by utilizing appropriate financial tools.
- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating historic, trend and current business information and provide insights into business risks and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, including budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, journal entries, and preparing/analyzing financial statements.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and PowerPoint
- NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, or other Accounting/ERP system
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting.
- Very organized with great interpersonal, communication, and presentations skills.
- Accountable for meeting critical project deliverables
Category Code: JN001, JN005