Leads the development of responsive web web sites, applications, and marketing materials. Collaborates with server-side engineering, design, product, and marketing teams to execute, test, and deploy quality interactions of varying complexity.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with design and development teams (back-end developers, testers, business analysts, UX researchers, and creatives).
- Translates wireframes and business requirements into estimable, testable acceptance criteria that serve as a charter for fault-tolerant, cross-browser compatible, and accessible front end code
- Delivers front end code on time and to spec with a balance of what's good, what's best, what's now, and what's next.
- Advocates for the best user experience as a member of a customer-obsessed team of front end technologists working to build a library of extensible, reusable UI code.
- Creates interfaces for new and enhanced functionality on our ecommerce platform.
- Works with marketing team to implement marketing materials that require interface code (marketing landing pages, micro-sites, emails, animations).
- Maintains awareness of development trends/technologies and participates in the cross pollination and elevation of the Front End Team skillset
- Proactively makes recommendations for tools/processes/technologies that will benefit the team.
- Establishes relationships and collaborates with 3rd party vendors with an eye on integration and future functionality.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years experience developing interfaces with an in-house, corporate, agency or similar interactive/digital design/development team with a portfolio of delivered projects.
- Experience in transitioning code monoliths to decoupled, tested, and modular front end component architectures.
- Expert in developing responsive websites and testing responsivitity on multiple browsers
- Advanced knowledge of accessibility standards and WCAG compliance
- Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
- Experience developing for transnational and marketing platforms (eCommerce, financial, insurance, etc).
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects from concept through final production.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.