Title: Sr. Front End Developer
Location: Addison, Texas
Compensation: 100K-120K + Bonus (Based on experience and previous work history)
The Senior UI Developer works closely within an Agile team comprising of developers, QA and Product Owner to deliver business capabilities. The Senior UI Developer will be required to interact with other teams such as release management engineers, infrastructure engineers and architects to implement programmatic solutions for Elevate’s software platforms. The Sr. UI Developer takes an active leadership role in all phases of the software development lifecycle, employing the latest technologies and development best practices, and supporting the team in releasing software to production.
Skills and Qualifications
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions for desktop and mobile sites using responsive and adaptive technologies
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Lead design sessions. Facilitate design/code reviews.
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies (GIT preferred). Architecting and automating the configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with Azure, developing, deploying and support applications in the cloud.
- Knowledge of financial systems is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years experience in application development
- Minimum 5 years experience in Angular 2+ development
- Assist the leader, scrum master and product owners with roadmap planning and estimation
- Partner with architects to maintain and drive technical product roadmap
- Guide the team to estimate feature development stories and establish consensus on deliverable commitments. Ensure team accountability to meet those commitments.
- Lead and mentor other developers in technology, best practices through pair programming
- Pairing with QA to review test cases and help with functional tests
- Maintain QA automation for services