NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Are you a Business Analyst looking to work for an employee-friendly, growing company? If so, then this role in the High Point/Greensboro, NC area could be the dream job for you.
- Coordinates priorities and deadlines with internal staff and external vendors.
- Analyze current business processes or new needs and documented user requirements that provide the best solution based on criteria defined by management.
- Develops and documents post development and pre-deployment processes and procedures for new systems and features, both internal and external, as assigned.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Define test cases that will need to be performed to ensure high quality applications are delivered.
- Provides technical oversight/assistance as required including data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in the software development industry in roles of developer, business analyst or project manager.
- 5+ years of experience in a role that had a primary responsibility to gather software development requirements and implement software solutions.Solid understanding of the Agile process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Azure DevOps and SQL database.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
Category Code: JN008