Scope of Work:
- Project management of new and ongoing projects within the OSS Portfolio
- Manage projects of medium complexity, risk and business significance in line with the company's strategy and plan, in close liaison with all relevant departments and to company end to end project management guidelines.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects/products in line with agreed functionality, quality, cost and performance in compliance with company procedures and standards, thereby guaranteeing operational success of the product. Deliver SWIFT products with zero defects.
- Define business requirements with the stakeholders and translate those into a project plan with full involvement of the project team. Monitor, maintain and report (to team, customers, project office) on the project status on a continual basis and for the duration of the project.
- Make sure the project stays on track by pro-actively controlling actual status of cost, schedule, quality and resources versus plans and by taking corrective action -resolving cross-departmental conflicts
- Manage project risks (security, resources, budget, quality) escalating issues and making proposals when appropriate.
- Secure optimal resource utilisation (staff, infrastructure, budget) and match resource levels to project needs (especially people and infrastructure).
- Define the responsibilities of project members in partnership with line management motivating team members, providing regular feedback, positive recognition, and conducting project appraisal.
- Inform, network and interface with all relevant parties on a needs-basis ensuring they are aware of project progress.
- Study and define, in cooperation with all parties and stakeholders, the feasibility and timeliness in regards to future commitments.
- Contribute to improving the project management methodology by sharing lessons learned.
Project Management Expert
Scrum Master Junior
Scrum Coach Junior
IT Development Processes Expert
PM Tools like MS Project, Office, etc. Expert
Project Server, SharePoint Junior