OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
OBXtek is recruiting for a Senior Information Assurance/Security (SIAS) subject matter expert (SME) with DoD experience to provide multi-disciplinary leadership and support to a DoD IA organization. Only those candidates who meet all minimum requirements will be considered.
- Must have an Active Top Secret SSBI Clearance
- Minimum mandatory requirements include a bachelor’s degree with a
- minimum of 10 years of DoD IA experience or an associate degree with a minimum of 15 years of DoD IA experience and expertise.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience analyzing, assessing, and implementing corrective actions based on vulnerability management and penetration testing tools and work efforts and experience with the NIST RMF, NIST SP 800-53, STIGs, SCAP, IAVAs, and FISMA.
- The candidate must have a minimum of eight years of experience supporting large DoD defensive cyber operational activities, including, but not limited to: information system protection, defense, response (incident handling), reporting, and recovery.
- Must possess an active/current GSLC, CISSP, CISM, and CISA, or another DoD 8570.01-M Level 3 authorized IAT/IAM certification.
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.