Our client, a Restaurant Group located in Orlando Florida, is in need of a Sr. Security Analyst to join their Cyber Security Group on a full-time basis. The Senior Security Analyst will be reporting to the manager of Information Security and supporting a team of 6 Cyber Security Engineers in data analytics and managing day-to-day IT Security operations which includes administration and oversight of several security technologies such as vulnerability scanning solutions, intrusion detection/prevention, anti-virus software, data loss prevention, SIEM, host forensics, malware, web application firewalls and proxy solutions. The Sr. Security Analyst will be also be responsible for risk assessment, coordinating incident response and resolution to security incidents including intrusion detection, the development and implementation of security policies, procedures and guidelines as well as testing systems, reviews and adhering to compliance.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the Information Security field.
- Hands on experience within network proxies (Blue Coats or Websense), Antivirus software (Symantec, MacAfee or Trend) and Data Loss Prevention (MacAfee, Symantec or Trend)
- Experience within incident response specifically event logging systems, authentication methods, remote/local web application security and penetration testing.
- A current technical certification (specifically, CISSP, CEH, GIAC, or GSEC)
- As this person will be interacting regularly with different members of the organization, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience within the retail, hospitality, military or government industries preferred.
- Working knowledge of PCI, SOX or PII compliance.