Job Title: Sr. J2EE Full-Stack Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 4-6 months with the option to extend
Hiring Process: resume submittal, phone then personal interview, hiring decision
TOP CRITERIA/RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION:
• 10+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages (preferably java)
• Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented software design concepts and their implementation
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
• Minimum 3 years experience with Messaging using RabbitMQ or Kafka as well as with MarkLogic NoSQL
• Over 5+ years with proven experience using the following Spring projects: Integration, Data, Rest, Cloud (including Stream) , Config Server, Eureka, and Zuul. Experience with Oracle DDL and DML as well.
• Minimum of 3 years experience with creating 12-factor applications within Pivotal Cloud Foundry Experience with JetBrains Intellij and building micro-services using Gradle and deploying with Concourse.
• Experience in the financial industry with knowledge of client reporting is highly desirable.
• Experience in developing data service-based applications using Spring Frameworks
• Experience using middleware and integration technologies
$60.00 - $90.00 /Hour
IT & Technical