SkillStorm is seeking a Sr. Java Developer / BPM Developer for one of our clients in Newark, DE.
- Tech Lead for the Sprint Team working with Line Of Business Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Application.
- The Appian Senior Consultant is a key member of our CUT delivery team.
- In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Appian platform, the Appian Senior Consultant will be knowledgeable on reporting and integrations and provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments and configure apps, as required.
- This resource will work with developers, testers, business and other stakeholders in migration of large application from Savvion BPM to Appian BPM platform.
- This resource will also be responsible for directing the work of more Junior or offshore developers. Responsible for design and code reviews of the work done by others in the project team. Ensure best Appian coding practices are followed.
- Perform backlog grooming session with global development teams and product owners
- Periodic presentation/reviews with major stakeholders.
- Manage Appian product upgrades
Basic Skill Sets
- Min 10 years’ experience in:
- BPM Technologies and Tools
- Java/J2EE Tech Lead with BPM Technology Experience
- Hands on exposure to:
- Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, JBoss, MySQL, SQL Developer, Java Script, CSS.
- BPM Suites: Appian 18.2,18.1 to 5.7, Appway
- Appian Components: Process Modeling and Design, SAIL, Records, Reporting, Custom smart services, Integration with external systems, Packaging, Administration, Appian Health check, Appian cloud.
Additional Desired Skills
- Min 10 years’ experience specializing in:
- Appian BPM Technology
- App Servers: IBM WebSphere7.x / 8.x or JBOS/WebLogic
- Database: JDBC and SQL programming
- XML : XML parsing (JAXP, Xerces)
- IDE Tools/Packages: RAD7.x / 8.x or similar.
- J2EE/Web Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
- Script Languages: Java Script, Unix Shell Script
- Build and Deployment tools: Maven, ANT, RTC
- Operating Systems: Linux / AIX
Certified in Agile (SAFe 4.5 or Scrum).