Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills. Works with data and project managers to understand systems and consults with customers to understand needs. Developments and implements new systems, corrects software errors in existing systems, and works to improve performance through hardware upgrades. Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10+ years of experience.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 6+ years experience with Java and J2EE
- Strong working experience on following technologies - Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring React, Micro services, Oracle, Tomcat
- Solid understanding of Cloud and Open source technologies - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Git, Stash
- Good working knowledge of front-end technologies to create worlds class web application - HTML 5, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Must have developed applications on all device platforms – Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Must be proficient with both adaptive and responsive designs.
- Good understanding of unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, MockIt and TestNG. Must have used Chrome simulators and testing frameworks such as Perfecto Mobile for testing on various devices.
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report various metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
IT & Technical