CAN NOT WORK CORP TO CORP
Sr. Java Developer (Back-End)
Required Technical Skills:
• 7+ years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
• Extensive development experience in building Restful/SOAP web-services, Service Oriented Architecture, good understanding of Service-Modelling
• Extensive development experience in Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts
Skill Set/Day-to-Day Job Function:
• Enthusiasm and a 'strong desire to learn and grow' within the organization. Passion, Creativity, Innovation for working in a fast paced & result-oriented team environment.
• Forward thinking, understanding the 'why' and retain focus on long-term strategy, application stability, re-usability and flexibility.
• Work with the architects, developers, offshore, business and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations.
• Take ownership of the business outcome and development/delivery
• Ability to evaluate design options and influence others in making technology/design decisions.
• Demonstrated the ability to mentor and coach less experienced people in the team.
• Ability to champion pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction.
• Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies.
• Demonstrates the ability to adapt to change.
Why this Position:
- It is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.