Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator is in need of 2 Sr. Java Developers (Angular) for initial 12 month contract opportunities onsite in Windsor Mill, MD. The Sr. Java Developers will be supporting our customers phase II of their IT Modernization effort which is slated to run through October 2028. The Sr. Java Developers will support all phases of software development with an emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation efforts. The Sr. Java Developers will work closely with team leads / chief engineers supporting technical proposal support, defect management, software development / modification / enhancement, systems integration and maintenance activities.
- Prior experience training groups on Angular.
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito.
- Usability and Section 508 principles,
- SQL development for IBM DB2,
- WebSphere deployment.
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation