Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator, is in need of a Sr. Java Developer for an initial 12 month contract onsite in Windsor Mill, MD. The Sr. Java Developer will be responsible for developing technical solutions, documenting the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The Sr. Java Developer will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with Java, Websphere, JEE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS), XML Technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2 and Web Services
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne.
- Experience working with GIT and MKS repository used as software source repository
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, JIRA, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).