Please submit resumes to mremya(at)divihn(dot)com or call (630) 847 7118 with any questions. Scope: Required an Internet Development Level IV contractor to advance our software development environment. This project will focus on porting our JEE portfolio from SVN to GitLab and utilize its continuous integration capabilities. The goal is to create automated tests across our JEE portfolio to increase our code coverage. In addition to utilizing GitLab, we are looking to build a new business application and user interface. This new application will be built using the following technology stack: JEE, SQL Server, React, Material-UI. The contractor will:
- Automate tests within each JEE application
- Design, build and test a new business system that will manage Argonne's business taxonomy
- Migrate each JEE application build process to GitLab.
- Conduct group discussions with key players
- Work with the product teams to help determine requirements and understand the design of each product
Time Frame - Work would begin as soon as possible and last 35 weeks with possible extension. Technical Direction of Work Report to the Enterprise Software Solution's Strategy Manager within Business and Information Services. Task and Time Reporting The project managers measure work performed by the contractor on a task basis. The tasks typically represent 20 to 80 hours of effort with performance being measured at the completion of each of the assigned tasks. Hours will be recorded on a bi-weekly timesheet; progress against planned tasks will be reported weekly. Computer Protection Program The contractor shall adhere to all policies and procedures of the ANL Computer Protection Program, must not bypass any procedures established to protect data, applications, hardware, or communications at ANL, must maintain a work environment that will satisfy audit, privacy, and protection requirements, and must report any findings of inadequacies to the technical contact and the BIS Computer Protection Program Representative. Qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge of JEE Technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL Server a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of GitLab and continuous integration
- Comprehensive knowledge of test automation
- Comprehensive knowledge of React
- Considerable skill in defining and aligning team members to the common mission.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a technical team.
- Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive requirements and design solutions.
- Able to disseminate knowledge to current staff.
- Extensive knowledge of the underlying infrastructure technologies that we will be using, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, virtual machines, Apache, Single Sign On, and load balancing technologies.
- Red Hat experience desired, but not mandatory.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.