Title : Sr. Java Developer
Location : Baltimore, MD
Duration : Long term
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years of experience developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
- 3 years of experience developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases including using SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
- 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
- 2 years of experience developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
- 2 years of experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
- 2 years of experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable.
- 2 years of experience with the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework such as Cucumber, etc.
- 1 year of experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.