Sr. Java Developer
The Senior Java Web Developer position is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting mission critical business applications within the TAG IT Marketing. The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post implementation support. The developer provides technical consulting to management, business users, and works closely with other developers as a mentor. Looking for a strong full-stack Java Developer with great communication skills. You will be owning projects and have the ability to mentor junior devs, so incredible opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career!
- 5+ years of enterprise Java experience using J2EE
- Strong experience with relational databases (SQL or Oracle)
- 2+ years developing in SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with progressive technologies such as React, Node.JS, and other desired
- Strong Communication
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
- Must have previous experience in web development
- Design full-stack application and database components for development projects
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Internet solutions utilizing multiple technologies
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices
- Maintain and modify web applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business.
- You will be able to run with large projects independently, or as the Development Lead
- Upward mobility for top performers
- Company named one of the Top Employers in Northeast Ohio since 2017
- Incredible work/life balance
About Eight Eleven
- At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
- For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
- Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.