About Hargray Communications:
For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. Besides our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of more than 800 colleagues across multiple southeast locations is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and our customers' best service.
General Description of Position:
Responsible for managing cross-functional teams that support and manage the coordination of service orders, service requests, contracts, collections, overall service delivery, and project management to envision and deliver customer delight to our business customers and sales reps. Requires a strong understanding of order management business processes with special emphasis on continuous process improvement (each day) in efficiency, productivity, revenue integrity, and enhances the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems & processes to meet quality product delivery and customer service quality standards.
- Partners with sales leadership, network and field operations, and other key stakeholders to maximize revenue, drive outstanding customer experience, and achieve product delivery efficiency.
- Drive quality processes in all facets of the organization to ensure correct billing of services.
- Drive improvements in agent productivity to optimize orders handled/day, drive low install intervals, and exceed customer expectations.
- Develops and executes strategies that contribute to standardizing best practices and optimize work-flow to enhance technical and operational performance.
- Own and lead the cross-functional team to improve and maintain the quality of the LNP process.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing, and continuously improving all aspects of the order process, recognizing the impact it has on the credit & collection functions and processes
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on LNP process, rules and regulations, and resolve provisioning and porting issues.
- Ensures Order Management and Sales Support organization aligns with company and region-specific policies and procedures, including compliance with all federal, state, and local commission and agency rules and regulations.
- Collaborates with product managers to ensure the Order Management team has a thorough understanding of new products and provides product feedback.
- Acts as a key point of contact for Commercial Business Sales personnel and Senior Leadership for sales order management business processes, reports organizational performance metrics, including product roll-out, order processing, project management activity, process efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive organizational goals and department objectives by hiring and retaining outstanding talent.
- Develops self and others, models accountability, motivates and coaches teams toward operational excellence, sets overall performance goals and performance expectations, provides training and development opportunities, demonstrates effective employee communication, and conducts effective performance management plans.
- Drive improvements as a professional project management team focused on service delivery and is the customer's communications point of contact for the lifecycle of the order (after transitioning from sales)
- Leader to develop and maintain appropriate checklists for hands-off from sales to operations and from operations to customer care to ensure alignment and provide clear communication on any areas (such as billing agreements, promotions, etc.) to improve customer satisfaction thru the lifecycle of the project
- Create playbook to outline communication expectations, including project wrap-up and handoff to ongoing maintenance, service, and support
- Work with marketing to create customer collateral to improve customer communication and set expectations for handoff to maintenance/support.
- The role requires understanding analytics in delivering on improvements vs. the baseline.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer, and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Create ongoing process improvement efforts as well as daily reporting to streamline the order flow, accelerate timeframes of the 'quote to cash' process, improve customer service mindset/ culture, and ultimately reduce credits
- Support and promote all company and departmental sales, service, and quality initiatives to increase revenue and deliver customer delight.
- 8 or more years' experience in the Telecommunications industry installing and supporting voice, data, and video services.
- PMP and ITIL certification preferred
- Must build and maintain effective working relationships to ensure business objectives and priorities are successfully supported, communicated, and executed within the Commercial Business organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to maintain effective communications with a geographically diverse team
- Must have experience developing teams, including uplifting team members from a transactional approach to a professional project management approach. Project management expertise required
- Must understand broadband service offerings (voice, data infrastructure, video, and managed services) and effectively communicate that technology to customers.
- Must be a self-starter able to work without close supervision and to think independently.
- Proficient in personal computer use with good keyboard skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including proven ability to listen and understand customers and work in a team environment.
- Must possess strong analytical skills