Solutions Point is recruiting for a Sr. C#/.NET developer with decent SQL Server skills. Looking for someone interested in developing business intelligence solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies C#/.NET, SQL Server, Winforms, WinServices. Great opportunity for someone interested in working for a growing small to mid size company where you will have the opportunity to make a big impact (architecting, designing, and developing). Current development staff is 8 to 10 and comprised of primarily Sr. level developers. Our client is looking to add another Sr. resource to the team. This will be a contract for hire opportunity. At conversion the permanent the salary range is 95k to 115k with full benefits. Please let me know if you think you might be interested in exploring the opportunity? Full job description below.
The role is primarily focused on developing business intelligence solutions leveraging the Microsoft technology platform C#, SQL Server, Winforms, WinService, etc. The position requires a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles.
- Participate in New Development and Technical Support Activities.
- Develop applications for financial data analysis platform. Experience with the Microsoft .NET platform is required.
- Develop standards, process flows and tools that promote and facilitate the mapping of data sources, documenting interfaces and data movement across the enterprise.
- Provide architectural solutions covering data structures, sourcing, integration, security, and retention.
- Define governance and best practices around meta-data to ensure an integrated definition of data for enterprise information, and to ensure the accuracy, validity, reusability, and consistent definitions for common reference data.
The qualified candidate(s) would have significant experience developing and/or managing the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions and using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft WPF/C# .NET/Winform/WinService. Additionally, the qualified candidate will have a strong ability to quickly learn new technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems (or equivalent) or five or more years of work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of practical experience developing solutions using Microsoft .Net (C#).
- Experience with Microsoft Design Patterns, and/or Agile methodologies is a plus.
• Advanced Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
• Solid experience in architecture, advanced reporting and dashboards.
• Strong SQL skills and experience with performance tuning.
• Good understanding of Data Modeling concepts, Data relationships
• Well versed with object oriented principles and aware of design patterns.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven ability to quickly identify and address root cause.
• Demonstrated ability to work with Visual Studio, Azure DevOps.
• Experience with analysis, design, developing, coding, testing, maintenance/support, configuration management, and deployments.
SQL Server Requirements:
• Proven development skills with Microsoft SQL Server, with a minimum of 5 years work experience developing MS-SQL based solutions.
• Well versed with relational database design.
• Experience writing T-SQL queries/stored procedures.
• Ability to read execution plan and solve performance issues.
• Demonstrated ability to work with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with Microsoft Design Patterns.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on industry ETL technologies. Knowledge of SSIS is a plus.
- Solid experience in architecture, advanced reporting and dashboards.
- Experience with banking or financial system data is a plus.