The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for leading the proactive administration of the network (LAN/WAN) and security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, etc.). This includes the configuration, installation, deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting of network services, resolving outages and documenting designs, processes and procedures. This position will be involved with global enterprise projects and design.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years managing enterprise networks
- 5+ years of data center design
- CCNP Certification Preferred
- CCIE Routing and Switching certification is a plus
- Cisco Routers/Switches, Cisco ASA/NGFW, Cisco Call Manager, Meraki, F5 Load Balancers
- In depth understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies such as BGP/EIGRP/OSPF, Spanning Tree, DNS/DHCP, VOIP, QoS, etc.
- WAN topologies such as MPLS, DMVPN, SD-WAN
- Design and implementation of Azure network solutions utilizing Network Security Gateways, Virtual Firewalls and other virtual networking/security appliances