Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati,, OH company to locate a senior level network engineer analyst for a direct-hire position.
Participate in architecture reviews and contribute to the technical direction of client infrastructure
Contribute to the annual budget process by documenting technical justification for items aligning to the IT roadmap and general review of budget baselines.
Work closely with the Audit and Security teams to address outstanding items and prioritize remediation tasks.
Act as a technical project manager to coordinate complex and/or long duration initiatives.
Assist in removing roadblocks and challenges for team members.
Coach junior team members in their professional development.
Contribute to the strategic direction of the team.
Assist in managing vendor/partners through technology and review sessions.
Consult with business partners to convert business requirements to technical solutions/ options
Audit system alerts to ensure proactive and timely resolution.
Identify and escalates issues and requests with our technology partners and manufacturers.
Audit and trends system logs for anomalies and guides best practices to mitigate risks.
Lead creation, implementation, and audit the documentation of procedures and guidelines for internal team use.
Respond to client incidents and requests using the corporate ticketing system.
Leads cross-team troubleshooting tasks by organizing collaboration of senior team members and/or management.
Direct enterprise hardware and software maintenance by organizing collaboration of senior team members and/or management.
Manage hardware and software updates by organizing collaboration of senior team members and/or documentation.
Lead and audit the tuning of system configurations for redundancy, performance, security, and data protection.
- Act as a subject matter for one or more technologies or processes.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree in IT discipline, preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- CCNP preferred
- 6+ years of experience with design, implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting enterprise level WAN/LAN technology including Cisco ASR and ISR routers, Cisco Catalyst switches, and Nexus switches; experience with DCNM, VXLAN, ACI, OTV, and FabricPath, preferred
- 6+ years of experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting WAN protocols and technologies including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, DMVPN, VRF, and GRE/IPSec tunnels; experience with ISIS, Multicast, SD-WAN, preferred
- 6+ years of experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting LAN protocols and technologies including VLAN, Spanning-tree, VTP, 802.1Q, HSRP, GLBP, VPC, and EtherChannel
- 5+ years of experience with management, configuration, and troubleshooting of an enterprise level wireless environment using Cisco WLCs (5520 and 5508) and APs
- 3+ years of experience with management, configuration, and troubleshooting of Cisco ISE with 802.1x implementation
- 3+ years of experience with management, configuration, and troubleshooting of multi-context Cisco ASA firewalls; experience with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower Management Console, preferred
- 3+ years of experience with management, configuration, and troubleshooting of F5 environment running LTM, GTM, ASM, and Bigwig
- Experience with applications Cisco ACS, Cisco Prime, Splunk, SolarWinds, Infolog, Wireshark
- Working knowledge of policy-based routing, CoS/QoS, RADIUS, TACACS+, SNMP, NTP, and IPv6
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com).
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical