Network Security Engineer Minimum Qualifications
We are seeking a Network Security Engineer with specific experience in the OT (operational technology) and ICS (industrial control systems) space. You will work alongside the security team to support the implementation and configuration of a supply chain security tool focused on monitoring traffic in manufacturing and distribution facilities. As a Network Security Engineer, you must have a strong understanding of network infrastructure to understand how this new tool will fit into a heavily matrixed enterprise environment.
• 10+ years of professional experience within network security in an enterprise setting
• Knowledge of ICS (industrial control systems) and OT (operational technology) as it applies to networking/security
• Working experience with the following network equipment: servers, routers, configure firewalls, switches, IDPS'.
• Experience deploying network monitoring tool capabilities in an enterprise environment and understanding of network infrastructure fundamentals
• Exposure working with distributed control systems (DCS) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) systems
• Linux administration
- Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.)
Responsibilities What's in it For You?
• Serve as the technical expert on project teams with the customer providing technical direction,
interpretation, and alternatives
• Follow up with resolution of issues or new feature requests from both internal and external teams
• Act as a technical focal point in managing communications to deliver the accurate insight and to receive proper feedback
• Align with specified project deliverables/scope to ensure needs are met and deliverables produced in adherence to timelines
• Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers (i.e. high/low level
design documentation, method of procedure, test plans, configuration templates, and scripts)
• Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
• Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
• Access to enterprise security tools
• Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
What's in it For You?
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.