1) 3+ years' experience with ISE administration and troubleshooting.
2) 3+ years' experience with configuring and implementing RSA.
3) 3+ years' experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
4) Desire to learn CyberArk
Nice to have:
Prior security clearance and/or DoD background. Job Description:
Your main objective(s) as it relates to HCS-D is to
You will enhance the cyber security posture of this new service offering through improved implementation, support, and enhancement of network monitoring and control tools and processes. You will actively identify and mitigate a wide range of cyber risks and will also work closely with a variety of agency stakeholders, supporting their mission, priorities, organization and unique challenges. This opportunity will support a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic project focused on providing a first in class improving the federal collaboration suite.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Perform day to day operational and maintenance tasks for ISE and RSA infrastructure
* Work on day to day incidents in the ISE and RSA solution and provide timely communication of incidents status and progress
* Generate timely and accurate support status reports and deliverables
* Work with various vendors in resolving product issues and applying patches
* Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
* Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
* Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
* Work with internal teams to support current tasks and activities.
* Work with engineering teams
* Work closely with delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
* Participate in technical meetings with technical specialists.
* Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions.
* Continuously improve security deployments, identify opportunities to enhance the cyber security posture, and integrate new technologies and services.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.