About Harmer Consultants, Inc:
Harmer Consultants is a Chicago-based provider of diversified professional information technology (IT) recruiting services. Backed by devoted, experienced Partners and an exceptional reputation, Harmer prides itself on connecting people who are empowered by growing meaningful professional relationships for contract, contract-to-hire, and project-based assignments.
Our highly skilled, professional recruiters have developed extensive networks within the business community making them among the most successful recruiters in the industry. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a history of successful, long-lasting relationships. Clients recognize Harmer for its exceptional recruiting team, quality candidates, and seamless process.
Harmer has 30+ years of proven history providing clients with project-based experts for critical, time-sensitive and technically specific engagements. We are currently looking to assist one of our clients in identifying a dynamic candidate who has a strong background in the below skills. For more information visit www.harmer.com.
If you have the below skill set and are interested in being contacted by one of our team members to discuss this role please apply:
Job Title: Sr. Node.JS Full-Stack Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: through 12/31/19 with the option to extend
Looking for a full stack web developer with proficiency in NodeJS. The candidate should be able to drive the development of efficient, secure and scalable RESTful APIs as part of the next-gen server development team. The candidate should have experience in working with a relational database and associated query language, preferably SQL Server/T-SQL. Ideally having experience in creating highly optimized server-side applications using caching frameworks like Redis, Ignite and other techniques. The front-end design and development experience using ReactJS would be strongly preferred.
- At least 8 years of professional development experience with significant experience working as a on complicated projects with multiple cross functional teams
- Over 3 years of experience in developing server-side APIs using NodeJS.
- More than 5 years of experience in web development technologies.
- Knowledge of core NodeJS frameworks like ExpressJS or MeteorJS.
- Good understanding of both front end and back-end components.
- A solid background in data, databases is required.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, etc. is highly desired
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, MS PowerBI is highly desired.
$50.00 - $80.00 /Hour
IT & Technical