Duration : 12+ Months Contract
Location : Richmond, CA
- client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical metrology systems and ultra-precise optical components and assemblies.
- Our mission is to enable customer success by delivering innovative precision metrology and optical solutions.
- client's metrology products measure absolute position, displacement, surface shape and texture and film thickness.
- Applications for our metrology products are diverse and include semiconductor manufacturing, precision machining and optical manufacturing.
- Our optics business leverages client's expertise in optical design and assembly and high-volume manufacturing of precision optical components and systems for aerospace, defense, medical and industrial applications.
- The Sr. Optical Engineer will drive development of custom extreme precision metrology methods and technologies.
- This role is also responsible for defining system test requirements, error budgets and documenting processes and test procedures, as applicable to optical fabrication and buy off in a production environment.