For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Ankit | 630 847 1017 and Aditya | ( 630) 847 1030
Job Title: Sr. PLC Controls Engineer
Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Duration: 12 months
Non-Exempt - Controls Engineer V - high speed automation development
Mon Fri, 8AM 5PM - Work On-Site
For selected candidates, phone interviews.
Absolute Must Haves:
1) Automation development experience
2) Early stage development programming experience
3) Experience programming PLC's
4) electrical hardware design experience
- Designs and programs controls systems for early stage development test beds for high-speed automation and precision handling systems.
- Works on unusually complex and potentially broad reaching technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction towards pre-determined medium-range goals and objectives.
- Work is checked through consultation and agreement.
- Systematically and logically collects and analyzes customer requirements to create total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints, including system integration, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Leads contributions to the development of new principles and concepts.
Experience programming PLC's in ladder logic, reusable and recipe-driven coding, design and programming HMI's, motion controls, selection and integration of 3rd party motors and drives, robot integration, vision integrations. Design of PLC and low-voltage I/O systems, including distributed I/O, safety-over-Ethernet including ISO 13489 and relevant parts of NFPA79 and/or IEC 60408-1. Create electrical drawings in AutoCAD or similar. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point.
PLC programming in SFC or ST. Motion controls using Allen-Bradley Logix, Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 or Omron NJ. Experience with CNC style motion controls especially ACS SPiiPlus or DeltaTau PowerPMAC. Advanced motion techniques such as complex electronic gearing, and blended motion. Working knowledge of PC programming in C#. Fanuc teach-pendant programming. Industrial machine vision development. AutoCAD Electrical. Detailed knowledge of NFPA70E, NFPA79, IEC 60408-1, UL508, UL508A.
Required: Beckhoff experience, AutoCAD electrical design knowledge
Education: BS Minimum, Experience: 10 Years
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.