Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator is in need of a Sr. Pre Sales Solutions Architect / Innovation Officer for a full time opportunity ideally onsite in Reston, VA (completely open to candidates being located anywhere in the beltway area, Greater DC, Northern VA, MD). The Sr. Pre Sales Solutions Architect / Innovation Officer will be responsible for supporting multiple portfolios throughout our customers Defense and Civil business units with driving emerging technology solutions (Cloud, Infrastructure and Security primarily) to existing and new customers. The will work closely with Pre Sales, Business Development, capture teams and program leadership to lead the road map and strategy with the customer as well as increasing capture of new awards and projects.
- At least 10 – 12 years of overall IT and Engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering technical solutions for large scale technology platforms and offerings, specifically around emerging technologies within the Infrastructure and Security space (i.e. AWS, Azure, SD WAN, ACI, ISE, containerization, API Integrations, Cloud Security, SecDevOps, etc.).
- Must have at least 2 years of experience supporting Federal Services customers (ideally within the past 5 years).
- Understanding of all components of the ITIL Framework.
- Prior experience designing and developing proposals and solutions around core infrastructure, cloud and security related offerings.
- Ability to lead an oversee customer solutions and proposals from a strategic perspective.
- Certifications around Project Management (PMP), Cloud, Network and / or Security (no specific but the more the merrier).
- Prior experience and comfort level presenting to program leadership and executive level audiences.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with DOE enterprise IT Systems.