Please reach out to Pratichi-pjhala(at)divihn(dot)com or Harman - hkaur(at)divihn(dot)com for more details about this position. You can also call Pratichi at (630) 847 0267or Harman-(630) 847 1397 with any questions.
Job Title: Sr. Principal Engineer
Location: llinois Route 120, IL
Duration: 12 months
Top three to five technical skill wants
o Experienced with developing (NPD or Sustaining) medical products (disposables preferred)
o Pas success in product launch
o Understanding of Design History file architecture and typical documents.
o Basic understanding of manufacturing process related to consumables.
Top three to five soft skills wants?
o Experience in a cross-functional team
o Able to communicate effectively with a global team
o Able to overcome failures/obstacles to success with minimal guidance.
o Able to take direction but also work independently as needed
This position will sit 100% onsite in Round Lake Initially. We May have the ability for some remote work once onboarding is complete but not yet certain, so perhaps better to assume 100% on-site unless there is a strong need otherwise.
Open to non-local candidates willing to relocate at their own expense? Yes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
1) Owns product changes from initiation through implementation. Schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of large/complex projects, along with multiple mid-to-small projects, simultaneously. This includes constructing detailed/accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups across the cross-functional team, working through customer issues and supplier changes, etc.
2) Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles and constraints.
3) Act as a technical expert for a portion of the disposable product line.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
N/A: Intern or Co-op
1) Experience with medical devices or in a regulated environment.
2) Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside the primary area of expertise.
3) Good communication skills (emphasis on writing)
4) Effectively operate in and lead cross-functional teams on complex projects with minimal oversight.
5) Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.