NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Job Summary: CRG is looking to identify an experienced Program Manager with recent experience managing multiple IT projects and workflows at once.
Length: 6 month contract with likely extension and possible conversion to a permanent role!
Location: This position can sit on site in Ontario, CA/South River, NJ/Lyndhurst, NJ
- Lead an entire project from start to finish and delegates tasks within
- Develop project plan including resource allocation, schedule, budget, and vendor requirements
- Adhere to implementing industry best-practices and customer project methodology
- Act as main point of contact for project-related communication and disseminates necessary information to the project team
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and understanding of entire project scope and able to align appropriate resources to fill the requirement
- Develop project team and consultants to advance skills by setting realistic expectations and aligning resources in positions to succeed
- Effectively communicate with all levels of resources on a project, both internal and external, and tactfully achieve results that move the project forward
- Manage emotions, expectations, behaviors and relationships to create a positive working environment
- 7-10+ years of experience in Project Management and Program Management
- Must have managed multiple IT projects and workflows at once
- Retail and/or Supply Chain / Warehouse Management (WMS) experience highly preferred
- HighJump experience highly preferred