This is an opening for a permanent employment with our direct client based in Irvine, CA. Please submit resumes to Raji - [raji(dot)somu(at)divihn(dot)com] or call Raji at 847 483 8945 or Blessy - Blessy(at)Divihn(dot)com or call Blessy at 224 704 1709 orMurali- msundaram(at)divihn(dot)com or call Murali at 630 847 0275 for immediate response. Location: Irvine, CA Full-time Permanent Direct-hire role
As a dual role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting of any application issues that arise. Independently research, discover the root cause, and suggest precise technical solutions, down to the code level. You must have strong communication, and a customer-first attitude as well as an intellectual curiosity with a bias towards action and experience working in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
As a Senior Programmer, you will own aspects of production support, including deployment, for custom development projects ranging from consumer websites to internal ERP/CRM systems which enable operations for our 900 franchise owners while delivering a high touch customer experience during the sales process. Our platforms are built on a .NET stack utilizing several API's to enable business processes.
The platform is built on a .NET stack utilizing several API's to enable custom product quoting utilizing a configuration tool. Key modules include CRM Order Management Operations.
Key Responsibilities Summary:
- Work closely with the program/project team to understand platform operations and ongoing roadmap
- Document all key operational processes, workflows, etc.
- Work with program/project team and 3rd parties (as needed) to enhance/improve APIs
- Work with program/project team and 3rd parties (as needed) to troubleshoot project integration, data and API issues
- Monitor overall performance across applications, APIs, databases, etc.
Key Skills (* skills must be validated, **required skills)
- **Experience support CRM, ERP and or large scale operational systems
- 5 years of of.Net Development experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise-level websites
Proficiency in Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Strong knowledge of SQL Database design and development;
Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- **Experience supporting/troubleshooting APIs, JSON objects, etc.
- **Strong SQL database mgt and query experience
- **Understanding supply-chain and or fulfillment concepts using EDI concepts (850, 855, 810, or similar)
- Strong leadership, communication, and customer-first attitude
- Extremely organized and team player
- Intellectual curiosity with a bias towards action (getting the job done)
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.