LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
We are looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to manage projects in the Commercial domain. We have multiple projects within the Commercial domain that are focused on delivering key capabilities to the business.
- Ensures Project delivers on intended outcomes with the agreed-upon schedule, budget and scope.
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive Project schedule with milestones defined, interdependencies, successors, critical path and predecessors.
- Maintains Project Management Framework documents including Project Charter, Organizational Chart and Communication Plan.
- Updates teams and Executives on project status with regular briefings/status reports.
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master's degree a plus.
- PMP, or equivalent certification, preferred but not required.
- Proven experience managing application development projects; strong working knowledge of common SDLC models.
- Agile experience preferred but not required.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01075
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE