Full Service Heavy Highway Firm Seeking Senior Project Manager in Denver!
An award winning, ENR Top 400 construction company is hiring for a Senior Project Manager in Colorado. This company boasts an open door policy with a 'family-feel' atmosphere. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to exercise your construction related experience with a reputable and stable firm.
- 8-10 years of relevant, progressively responsible construction management experience on highway and/or airfield projects up to $50M
- Intimate knowledge of project management including documentation, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, dispute resolution, personnel management, and resource (personnel and equipment) scheduling
- Excellent people skills & works well with others - team player!
- Self-starter & educator
- Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
- Computer Skills must include: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), P6 Scheduling and/or willingness to learn
- BS Degree Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience with airfield construction
- Experience with design/build
We have great internal tenure, an agressive bonus program and top benefits in the industry! Please submit your resume today to learn more!