Position : Location: Duration: Start Date: Job Description: Minimum Qualifications: Responsibilities: What's In It For You: About Medasource:
• Providence is about to begin the remediation for their Oracle cloud implementation team and they need to remediate all legacy systems (Lawson, McKesson, Meditech) and migrate data over to the new system. These two consultants will be working with the Program Manager over the remediation/integration phase. One will be solely focused on the Epic integration and the other consultant will lead the remaining integration team for general applications.
• Experience with enterprise Application integration/implementation
• Strong communication and PM fundamentals (Detail oriented, ability to work independently, issue resolution)
• Executive Presence (CIO, VP Business Applications)
• Enterprise client experience
• ERP implementation experience preferred, but not required.
• Lead and manage successful delivery of Oracle Cloud supply chain management module.
• Project planning and execution, issue and risk management, stakeholder management, and developing and delivering effective communication
• Provide excellent service and build ongoing relationships with clients
• Provide guidance and support to your project teams
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support our client's business goals
• Understand client's resource capabilities and constraints, and adjust the project plan accordingly
• Develop and deliver project activities including scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development
• Manage team activities and project dependencies to ensure on time project deliverables
• Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, and recurring team meetings
• Manage issues and escalations on projects
• Plan and schedule teams work and negotiating resolution to resourcing conflicts
• Work collaboratively with project teams and clients, including traveling to their locations
• Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
• Opportunity to work on the largest Oracle cloud implementation at a Healthcare system in the world.
• Highly visible to executive leadership
• Remote opportunities
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
:Sr. Project Manager (Document Management System)
Start Date:October 7th 2019
What's In It For You:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.