Location: Irvine, CA
- Originates and develops analysis methods for determining reliability of components, equipment and processes.
- Acquires data and analyzes the data.
- Prepares diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations, and reports for defining reliability problems and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Conducts an analysis of reliability problems and investigates to determine the reliability required for the situation considering the cost limitations for equipment up/down time, repair/replacement costs, size, and availability of materials/equipment.
- Determines the cost advantages of alternatives for developing action plans to comply with internal/external customer demands for reliable processes/equipment to avoid failures.
- Knowledge of various Maintenance and Reliability processes including- Maintenance workflow (planning, scheduling), Lubrication programs, Vibration analysis, Thermal analysis, Root cause analysis and FMEA, Shutdown/Turnaround planning and effectiveness, Criticality analysis, Weibull analysis.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Integrated Facilities Management metrics, and computer-based data measurement, collection, and reporting systems.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Able to use a drafting/CAD software programs (i.e. AutoCAD, Solid Works).
- Experience with CMMS (i.e. Maximo) preferred