Sr. SQL Developer
Company in Charlotte looking for a Senior SQL Developer that is responsible for providing hands-on technical leadership for a database environment including design, development, and implementation of complex database solutions & services. This includes code analysis, SDLC, and vulnerability management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS & SSRS, query & package performance tuning
- T-SQL and OOP
- Visual Studio 2015
- C# and/or ASP.net
- Extensive experience with enterprise database development using MS SQL Server
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SQL Loader and Transactional application database design
- Ability to Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Advanced understanding of database constraint concepts such as indexes, primary keys, and reading query execution plans
- Ability to independently identify, define, direct, and perform analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including the analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed systems solutions
Core Responsibilities include:
- Work with business analysts and business representatives to define & clarify requirements, perform detailed analysis, develop detailed designs, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the business requirements
- Database Upgrades and Cloud Migrations
- Review the designs, code, and test plans of other developers and provide recommendations for improvement or optimizations
- Research, test and employ database and query tuning techniques to maximize performance
- Provide technical support and lead the effective problem resolution for client inquiries and to resolve production issues
- Participate in the feasibility analysis for new systems / applications & major enhancements
- Serve as mentor to Development Team, provide collaborative technical leadership with demonstrated ability to lead the implementation of a proprietary SAAS platform solution
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70253 when responding to this ad.