This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client. It is 100% remote. Candidates without any visa restrictions please apply. You can reach Blessy - at 847 710 7170 or send an email to her -Blessy@Divihn.com for more details about this position
Perm- full-time position with our client and it is 100% remote.Required
- Salesforce (Sales, Service, and Experience Clouds) product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience,
- Able to work independently,
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members,
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- At least 2 years of experience with agile development methodology and tools
- Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree
- Experience with declarative development such as Flows, Lightning record pages, building Experience cloud pages
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, REST API including batch and asynchronous processes
- Experience in SalesForce security model like roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules understanding of the architecture, capabilities, and constraints of Salesforce applications and platform
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications,
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification,
- Good understanding of the release and change management processes and tools.
- Soft skills: the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Strong team player, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasker, Quick learner, and Adaptive.
- Comfortable managing a team,
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.