JOB SUMMARY: Apply the principles, techniques and best practices in the planning, organizing and implementation of high-profile projects that are complex and not always clearly defined. Partner with IT to promote open lines of communication and adherence to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and processes. Manage multiple cross-functional projects with the goal of obtaining synergy between projects.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serve as a senior level Project Manager for the implementation of system projects due to new, enhanced or integrated functionality, as well as the introduction of new product offerings.
2. Initiate, plan, execute, control and close project activities
3. Define and verify scope, develop project plans and timetables, and create roles and responsibilities matrix
4. Develop work plans for each subproject/department and prepare summary for management review.
5. Execute and maintain project plans; review, track, monitor and report on project status; identify, track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions.
6. Calculate, mitigate and monitor risk, creating contingency plans and advising management, as appropriate.
7. Perform defect management
8. Establish and maintain working relationship with all departments, stakeholders and external customers involved with project.
9. Mentor a team of project managers, if necessary.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
JOB SCOPE: Incumbent works under minimal direction and uses independent judgment to identify issues, trends & problems and recommend action plans and evaluate results on projects that may not be clearly defined and are large in scope. Work is varied and complex, requiring the individual to use expertise and a broad range of knowledge gained through extensive experience. The position works with internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decision and taking action. May act as a mentor to less experienced team members.