Designs and develop Call Processing, Call Recording and Product Provisioning Software applications. Performs requirements gathering, designing solution, coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Analyze business requirements
- Provide Level of Efforts (LOE) for analysis, design and coding
- Develop technical requirements and interface specifications
- Identify skillset gaps and acquire required skillsets to implement solution
- Write Code to implement Call Processing software
- Perform unit, functional, integration and performance software testing
- Prepares software deployment packages for Pre-Production and Production
- Provides technical supports to client support teams
- Resolve Critical production issues with sense of urgency
- Conduct Proof Of Concept (POC) to implement proposed solution
- Focus on new Development efforts starting from inception to successful deployment of 1st release in production.
- Develop Project Strawman (high level work break down structure) to deliver project on time
- Collaborate with other development teams, Architects, Project Management, Q/A, Production Support to deliver cross-functional projects within existing architecture.
- Conduct Showcases to Business Partners
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical design
- Proficient in software design, development, & unit testing with strong work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work individually with minimal guidance and desire to take ownership of deliverables
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and respond to ad hoc requests
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Ability to work under different development methodologies – Agile, iterative
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to digest and understand larger systems and how features fit within the larger system
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Problem solving, debugging, and application and code maintenance skills
- Adapts to a rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in one of the following: Telecom, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field. May be relaxed with equivalent work experience proven certifications.
- 5+ years’ experience using one or more of the following Java, C++, Angular/Typescript, HTML, CSS, Java, Spring, and/or Restful Web Services experience building the server side of enterprise level system
- 3+ years of experience developing and running under Linux
- 3+ years of experience working with relational data bases (Oracle or MYSQL) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB or Couchbase)
- Experience developing real time event processing and messaging: JMS, MQ, Kafka
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
- Experience in designing and developing Multi-threaded high performance, highly scalable applications
- 3+ years of front end (UI) development experience
- Experience with protocols such as VoIP/SIP, RTP, SDP
- Experience developing CTI, Call Processing Applications such as Call Center, Outbound IVR, Voice Mail, etc…
- Experience with Oracle, GitHub/BitBucket
- Experience Developing applications using Public/Private cloud platforms
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.