- Will be independently working on providing software solutions using C# for system either component level or system level.
- Self-driven to understand requirements and produce the software solutions for individual tools.
- Identify and evaluate software risks and risk mitigations.
- Ensure all systems are running according to necessary requirements and specifications and operate within regulations to ensure the production
of quality products.
- BS or higher in a STEM discipline with 10 plus years of professional coding experience.
- Must have experience as device-based software engineers.
- At least 5 plus years of software design and development experience and at least 5 years of experience with Windows programming with C# and .NET in an embedded device environment.
- Must have experience in structured software and systems development and integration, including experience in software design methodologies, design patterns, component-oriented software architecture to produce high-quality software applications.
- Must have some experience with common protocols such as: I2C, SPI, USB, Serial.
- Knowledge of software life cycle processes used in regulated development environments.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to participate as both a team member and an individual contributor.
- Must understand hardware and embedded systems with microprocessors.
- Experience in a software development background in a structured/regulated environment such as medical device development is required.
- Experience with embedded development in a cross functional environment, including Systems and / or Electrical engineer(s).
- Experience with an automated testing framework. Strong debugging & problem-solving skills.
- Prior work experience in one or more of the following subject areas would be helpful: windows driver development, automation of software framework for operations, development of software communication using RS232 to embedded devices, communication to pressure and vacuum gauges etc.
- Ability to author good engineering documentation.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Qualified candidate should have done development as electrical and software (at the embedded level) of code that controls electro mechanical devices, gauges and subsystems. The qualified candidate will be working on bringing up an automated in-house software-based test platform for manufacturing. The test platform needs be developed using C# device-based issues. Candidate will be responsible for deployment of in-house tools.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01437
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE