One of my FAVORITE Companies in the Hartford area is looking to add a Sr. .Net/C# developer to their existing development team. This company does it right---treats their employees with respect, offers great benefits, terrific time off, the latest/greatest technology, and a fantastic office space.
Looking for very collaborative personalities, strong technical skill sets, and a desire to be a part of something big.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Develop new products and enhance existing products utilizing the Microsoft technology stack: .Net/.Net Core Frameworks, C#, Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, and SQL Server 2014-2016.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, such as MVC, Factory, Singleton, etc. and experience applying them in n-tier architectures.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and algorithm performance.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Building and/or consuming REST APIs- Creating and parsing data in various formats
- Understand best practices of building Restful APIs.
- Must have full-stack software development experience across multiple technologies, languages and frameworks
- NoSQL/JSON based databases a plus
- Experience with relational databases. SQL Server preferred
- Experience in Distributed Micro-Service Architecture and service orchestration a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools.