One of our large clients in the Twin Cities is looking to add a Senior UI Engineer to their Provider Links team. This person will be responsible for developing and supporting the Provider Portals.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for working with all phases of the engineering lifecycle while collaborating with business stakeholders. Ideal candidate for this role will come in as a Senior Engineer with the desire to move into a Lead role in the future. If working in a fast-paced environment with new technologies sounds interesting to you apply below!
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
• 8+ years of experience working in a Software Engineer role
• AWS hosting experience
• Experience in Java, or similar object-oriented programming language
• 1+ years of Spring framework experience with Spring Boot or Spring Data Flow
• Experience with MYSQL, Mango DB and other NoSQL tools.
• Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
• Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
• Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
• Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
• Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.